COVID – 19
COVID – 19 Updates
COVID – 19 Updates; The safety of our staff, students, and parents at Holmeside is an overriding priority. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are closely monitoring the situation and following the guidelines from the Ministry of Health Kenya (MOH) and the World Health Organization (WHO). At institutional level, the fight against COVID -19 and practicing preventative measures is both a personal and organizational responsibility.
Access to the school premises is limited to authorized staff, students, and visitors during a designated time. To prevent the spread of COVID – 19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure, we require everyone coming to Holmeside to observe COVID- 19 safety measures
Preventative Health and Safety Practices
While on the school premises, every person will be required to adhere to the following specific preventative health and safety measures.
- Wear a facemask at all times.
- Check-in with the security desk to have their temperatures checked and visitors to receive a visitor’s badge.
- Wash their hands with soap before proceeding through into the premises.
- Visitors to restrict their visit to the designated office only.
- Practice social distancing within the premises