School day starts at 8.30 am in the morning and ends at 4.00 pm for day scholars.
- Each lesson lasts for 45 minutes with a chat break in between the lesson.
- Teacher Student ratio is 1:5 to enhance learner’s attention and attend to their unique needs adequately.
- Students are prepared through life skills training, functional numeracy, functional literacy, ICT among others to enable them fit well in an inclusive society.
- Each student belongs to a particular club in the school to further enhance their social interactions and esteem building.
- Student’s meals include tea and snacks during the tea break and a hot lunch on a balanced diet.